Fans will get an early glimpse of the 2015-16 Clemson men’s basketball team, as the Tigers have added an exhibition against Lenoir-Rhyne on Thursday, November 5 at 7pm. Bon Secours Wellness Arena in Greenville, home to Clemson men’s basketball this season. Admission is free for the exhibition. Come early and enjoy the Fan Fest on the Clemson University Plaza from 5-7pm. There will be a bounce house, face painting, rock climbing wall and live music!
All of Clemson’s home games will be played at the Bon Secours Wellness Arena, the home to Tiger basketball while Littlejohn Coliseum undergoes a renovation. Season tickets are already on sale. Call 1-800-CLEMSON or visit ClemsonTigers.com for more information. The ACC regular season schedule will be announced next month.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Man Banned From Yellowstone for Frying Chicken on a Geyser
- BREAKING: Biden Speeds Up Vaccine Rollout By 2 Months
- Police: Man charged with murder after woman found dead in apartment
- Senate confirms Rhode Island governor as Biden's commerce secretary
- FBI and Asheville Police Searching for Armed Robbery Suspect
- Deep South Could See an Extreme Weather Pattern
- Father Gunned Down at Son’s Football Practice
- LIVE: Gov. Cooper expected to open COVID-19 vaccinations to all Group 3 workers
- South Carolina COVID Vaccine update: March 2, 2021
- Governor says South Carolina is ready to begin phase 1B of vaccine distribution