Seneca, SC (FOX Carolina) – On Thursday, the City of Seneca announced the promotion of Interim Police Chief Casey Bowling to the permanent position of Chief of Police.
Mayor Dan Alexander said Chief Bowling has been praised for his leadership ability within the police department. Alexander praised Bowling’s investigative expertise
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Video: SC DHEC Provides update on Covid-19 Vaccine
- South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham speaks on inauguration, “time to move on”
- Ben Crump & Bakari Sellers file civil rights lawsuit against Anderson Co. Sheriff’s Office
- Capitol rioters planned to ‘capture and assassinate,’ officials say
- Prisma Health to open large Upstate vaccination site Monday
- SLED says deputies used 'appropriate force' in shooting of teen girl; civil lawsuit filed in case
- Large-scale location to get COVID-19 vaccine opens in Greenville on Monday
- Where does SC rank in the U.S. in percentage of distributed COVID vaccines administered?
- How will school closures affect children in the long run? Wars, disease and natural disasters offer clues
- Gamecocks head coach Frank Martin tests positive for COVID-19 for second time