SENECA, SC (FOX Carolina) – The city of Seneca said Friday a tornado relief fund has been setup and is available to help those who need immediate assistance in restoring electrical service to their homes.
Officials said the first step in recovery for most homeowners is the restoration of power.
Upstate News Headlines
- A look inside the ‘Be Pro, Be Proud’ mobile workshop
- Kylee: Watching for tropical rain and winds from Zeta
- Doing Halloween at home with Aldi
- Upstate School on Lockdown After Threat
- Should Trevor Lawrence dodge the Jets if they get the No. 1 pick? | First Take
- Trump Appointee Cites ‘Matter Of Conscience’ In Resigning Over Trump Federal Worker Order
- Sleepy beagle doesn’t want to go for a walk
- BEST HALLOWEEN NEWS BLOOPERS
- U.S. Marshals searching for ‘armed and dangerous’ man in N.C.
- Massive recycling fire could burn for days in South Carolina