Greer, SC (FOX Carolina) – Tuesday, the City of Greer announced the postponement of several large-scale events due to social distancing constraints.
According to the city, COVID-19 restrictions still pose a major challenge for many events and maintaining the health of residents has to be the city’s primary concern.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- An Urban Barn Owl Is My New Quarantine Friend
- Friends and family remember Greenville Co. man killed in March 2020 shooting, still seeking justice
- Monte Lee talks about Sunday’s game and series loss to Notre Dame
- NYPD bodycam shows domestic violence suspect ambushing officers
- 'Voter suppression is still alive and well': Bloody Sunday anniversary event honors late civil rights giants
- 103-year-old Spanish flu and Holocaust survivor receives second dose of COVID-19 vaccine
- With virus aid in sight, Democrats debate filibuster changes
- Jimmy Fallon's former penthouse home and all of its quirky features can be yours for $15 million
- Floyd's cause of death, ex-cop's force will be keys at trial
- Elon Musk lost $27 billion last week