GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) South Carolina Governor McMaster announced his ‘at home or at work’ order would <a href=”https://www.foxcarolina.com/news/gov-mcmaster-at-home-or-at-work-order-ends-on-may-4-outside-dining-can/article_19cc8850-8bd8-11ea-b446-3f7e3e307ca7.html” target=”_blank”>expire on May 4</a>, as well as lifted some restrictions on restaurants.
Though restaurants still won’t be able to seat people inside, Governor McMaster said outdoor dining will now be permitted.
Upstate News Headlines
- BREAKING: Nick Saban Tests Positive For Coronavirus Again. Will Miss Iron Bowl vs Auburn On Saturday
- Argentine soccer great Diego Maradona dies at 60
- Alabama’s Nick Saban tests positive for Covid-19 and is displaying symptoms
- Two dogs found shot to death, wrapped in Christmas lights
- GoFundMe accounts set up for Simpsonville woman who died following a farming accident
- School district says student shot at Hendersonville Middle is, “doing very well” and, “in high spirits”
- Ga. Sen. Perdue boosts wealth with well-timed stock trades
- Clemson basketball ready to play somebody else, takes on Miss. St. tonight
- Joe Biden to deliver a Thanksgiving address seeking US unity
- Deputies searching for suspect they say stole over 300 pieces of mail and packages in Buncombe County