(FOX Carolina) — The City of Columbia is considering making face masks in public mandatory, according to social media.
The Columbia City Council is holding a public meeting where feedback is invited.
The meeting portal can be found <a href=”http://columbiacitysc.iqm2.com/citizens/default.aspx” target=”_blank”>here.</a>
The public can provide feedback to the ordinance via
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Acting Capitol Police Chief Warns Of Threats To ‘Blow Up The Capitol’ When Biden Addresses Congress
- Home Security Footage Shows Shooting of Lady Gaga’s Dog Walker, Theft of Dogs
- New flower species discovered in Pickens County
- Cherokee County deputies investigating death of homeless person found near 6th St.
- US carries out airstrikes in Syria targeting Iranian-backed militia structures
- Teachers in Georgia will soon be eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine
- Fire crews rescue man trapped in Spartanburg FD elevator shaft
- 921 confirmed new cases reported, 939 hospitalizations in SC due to COVID-19
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo denies former aide's sexual harassment allegations
- Alcohol delivery could be coming to South Carolina