Asheville, NC (FOX Carolina) – The City of Asheville Parks and Recreation Department says in the best interest of public health, Asheville pools and Spasheville will remain closed for the summer season.
The city says the decision was based on information provided by public health officials and includes all three
Upstate News Headlines
- Boy's devastating death leads to emotional connection between family, transplant recipient
- 10 Bizarre Unexplained Creature Sightings On Google Earth
- Who is voting? Who is winning? Early vote only offers clues
- WANTED: Escaped inmate from Upstate jail
- Videocast: Isolated showers Sunday, colder Monday.
- Craziest “Saving Lives” Moments in Sports History
- Arby's and Buffalo Wild Wings owner buying Dunkin' Brands
- SC’s Graham, Harrison clash on criminal justice, health care
- Greenville Triumph win the USL League One Final after Union Omaha players test positive for COVID-19
- Attempt to register dead people stopped