FOUNTAIN INN, S.C. (FOX Carolina) – Fountain Inn city leaders are urging families who attended an in-person Christmas event recently to immediately get tested for COVID-19.
The city held an outdoor “Sensory Santa” event on Dec. 13. <a href=”https://www.fountaininn.org/home.html” rel=”noopener noreferrer” target=”_blank” data-auth=”NotApplicable”>In a notice posted to the city website</a>
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Prisma opening high-volume vaccine center in Greenville next week
- LIVE: Crump, Sellers announce civil rights lawsuit against Anderson Co. Sheriff's Office
- State and local law enforcement work together to secure State House grounds ahead of inauguration day
- Elvis Presley's Graceland starting virtual tours
- A Colorful Retirement Community Transcends Easy Definition in Some Kind of Heaven
- Can Sex and the City Soar Sans Samantha and Address Its White Feminism?
- Post Malone is donating 10,000 of his sold out Crocs to frontline workers
- SC State House closing to visitors until after inauguration as agencies beef up security following FBI warning
- 17-year-old identified as victim in double fatal shooting in Greer, coroner says
- DHEC confirms some problems reported with acquiring death certificates through new system