SIMPSONVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) – The city of Simpsonville playgrounds will reopen tomorrow after being closed for more than a two months ago.
They were closed due to concerns of the corornavirus.
City of Simpsonville says they took the steps to close their parks early in the pandemic to protect
Upstate News Headlines
- Deadline looms, but COVID relief deal may be far off
- Changes coming to popular Spatanburg County park
- AARP: South Carolina leads the nation in nursing home deaths from COVID-19
- Supreme Court rejects GOP attempt to require mail-in ballots be received by Election Day in Pennsylvania
- Changes are coming to a popular Upstate park
- Republicans doubt Mnuchin and Pelosi can come up with a stimulus deal they can support
- Jeff Bridges announces he was diagnosed with lymphoma
- Jeff Bridges says he has lymphoma, cites good prognosis
- US elections 2020: Joe Biden and Donald Trump's possible paths to power – podcast
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Saw Come to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone for Halloween Event