Christmas Parades are on of my favorite holiday events. From larger parades in Greenville and Spartanburg to smaller Christmas Parades in towns like Travelers Rest, Fountain Inn and Landrum where people still throw candy to waiting children along the route, there is nothing to get you in the holiday spirit quite like a Christmas Parade. For Greenville residents, our parade is December 7th along Main street at 6pm!
Get out & enjoy one these great annual Christmas events happening all around the Upstate of South Carolina! Also, check out our Upstate Holiday Event Guide here with over 200 Christmas themed events happening across the Upstate.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Bass Master fishing tournament underway in Anderson
- Prisma gives an update on vaccination efforts
- Who can get the vaccine in Phase 1B
- Upstate deputy back home after 5 weeks on ventilator amid COVID battle
- Prisma’s mobile vaccine clinics hit Upstate communities
- Spartanburg Co. Sheriff discusses arrest of attempted murder, arson suspect
- Man sets house, cars on fire over withheld stimulus check, deputies say
- After passing near total abortion ban, some SC lawmakers want to expand access to birth control
- Clemson plan to have full attendance for Football!
- Spartanburg High School honored with “Survivor Tree” sapling from 1995 OKC bombing