Two weeks ago, Copenhagen’s food scene was hit by major news: Noma’s sibling restaurant, the Michelin-starred 108, announced it would cease operations at the end of September due to the coronavirus pandemic. And last Friday, trailblazing chef and restaurateur Christian Puglisi added even more turmoil to the city’s restaurant industry when he announced that his two flagship restaurants, Relæ and Manfreds, will close by the end of the year. Their final services will take place December 19.
Along with Noma
Upstate News Headlines
- I-26 West closed near Columbus due to overturned log truck, firefighters ask drivers to avoid area
- This One-Pot Lasagna Will Be Your New Weeknight Favorite
- Is Facebook really ready for the 2020 election?
- North Carolina resumes processing deficient absentee ballots
- Bruce Willis reprises 'Die Hard' role in unexpected way
- Greenville park has a fiery past
- Spirit of actress often seen leading audience in ovation after performances
- Hurricane Laura evacuees — many with nowhere to go — ordered to leave hotels
- Trump says Sudan will be removed from terrorism list
- Legendary NHL broadcaster Mike ‘Doc’ Emrick announces his retirement