An Associated Press investigation has found an army of children toiling beneath a canopy of towering palm oil trees in Indonesia and Malaysia, the main suppliers of the world’s most consumed vegetable oil.
They are kept out of school and forced to work for free or for little pay, and
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Hot-shooting Auburn wallops South Carolina 109-86
- Brad Brownell Comments on Clemson’s Loss to Florida State
- Videocast: Frosty Start Sunday
- Body found near Henrietta St. in Greenville Co.
- Professional bull riding returns to Greenville
- Body found in wooded area near Upstate detention center, coroner says
- First case of UK COVID-19 variant found in Carolinas, health officials say
- Spending more on DoorDash and UberEats? This fee may be why
- Capitol attack reflects US extremist evolution over decades
- Judge: Alleged Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse can't associate with white supremacists