Cherokee County, SC (FOX Carolina) – The South Carolina Department of Transportation says a Cherokee County road will be closed for approximately 14-16 months beginning July 13.
According to the SCDOT, a portion of Hampshire Drive will be detoured to allow for rebuilding and road improvements.
Northbound traffic on Hampshire
Upstate News Headlines
- Teachers share who they are voting for in 2020
- ACC 2-Minute Warning: Week 7 (2020)
- UNC RB Michael Carter Continues To Run Well
- Hear from doctors inside an ICU in northern Italy
- Ken Burns: Americans have always been willing to shed party labels for better leadership
- Warnings in key states over armed civilians at polls
- US to get 9th justice with Dems powerless to block Barrett
- Jerry Jeff Walker (1942-2020): The Cosmic Cowboy and Mr. Bojangles
- ABCs of Horror: “Z” Is for Zombi 2 (1979)
- ICYMI: Grosse Pointe, a Struggling WB Show About a Struggling WB Show Called Grosse Pointe