We are expanding our packaged goods this fall with the addition of a brand new Crowler machine. We’re also adding a display cooler to the tasting room to make those grab-and-go purchases even easier. Keep an eye out for our in-house canning line coming winter 2018.
Sept. 28 – Thurs night pop-up with Pure Barre Greenville. Free class starts at 6:45 on the Hampton Station lawn. Stick around for a pint with friends afterwards.
Oct. 1- Bocce Social 1-6pm with the folks from the Governor’s School for the Arts Foundation https://goo.gl/QHZu6Y
Oct. 5 – Hincapie Sportswear is hosting a ride-along with George that starts and finishes at the brewery.
Oct. 6 – Flipside Art Fest presents PHOBIA, a pop-up gallery at Hampton Station. We hosted the first ever Flipside event in May 2017 and we’re excited for this new show to be back in our community. Unusual art from alternative minds, a unique art event for the GVL community.
Oct. 8 – Kick off of Movie Month at the Birdhouse. We’re featuring Beetlejuice the first weekend, with free admission and the film starting up at 6:30pm indoors. BYO chair, bar will stay open for the duration of the event.
Oct. 15 – Movie #2 in our Movie Month: Ghostbusters (original)
Oct. 28 – A Little Batty: Halloween at the Birdhouse. We’re hosting a family-friendly day with trick/trunk-or-treating, a ‘build a brewery bot’ station (making costumes), beer specials, and our final Movie Month showing.
EVERY Saturday afternoon: Bendy Birds Yoga in the tasting room. $10 for a one-hour flow class and a pint afterwards. No registration needed, just come by 11:50 with a mat to setup and check in. Rain or shine (we practice indoors).
Upcoming Releases: what’s coming out in the next month
Always Buffaloes (Foeder fermented) – draft, limited package (in house only)
Cascadian Dark Ale, fresh (wet) hopped, porter-like but still very crisp.
Rhubarb Gose – draft, package, distribution throughout NC, SC, GA
Golden sour, salty, clean, and refreshing with rhubarb tartness.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Spartanburg High School honored with “Survivor Tree” sapling from 1995 OKC bombing
- McMaster issues new executive order allowing remote state workers to return to office, removing mask requirement in state offices
- Are COVID-19 patient’s lungs worse than smokers?
- Dallas police officer arrested after ordering the death of two people
- Upstate deputy gets surprise after spending 2-months battling COVID-19
- St. Patrick's Day deserves some of these 15 adorable decorations
- The top-tested pillows for side sleepers, according to experts
- Cooling pillows exist so you can always sleep on the cool side
- Hospitals, pharmacies up for new rush for COVID-19 vaccinations as J&J doses arrive in SC
- Workers clinging to scaffolding rescued after building explosion