The Charlotte Hornets will increase the capacity at Spectrum Center to 25% after Gov. Cooper announced he was easing some COVID-19 restrictions in the state.
The Hornets said after successfully hosting nearly 3,000 fans per game in socially distanced pods of 1-4 seats, they will now increase the capacity of fans at Spectrum Center from 15% to 25%. This will allow approximately 5,000 fans per game, starting with the team’s next home game on Friday, March 26, vs. Miami.
The Hornets said they have worked with state and county authorities throughout the reopening process and have once again received approval for the increased capacity plan.
Single-game tickets for the remainder of the 2020-21 season are currently on sale and can be purchased online at hornets.com or ticketmaster.com, on the Hornets App or via phone at 1-800-4NBA-TIX. #WakeUpCLT #AllFly #BuzzCity
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Ten Upstate South Carolina Weekend Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Greenville Weekend Weather: Cooler with Scattered Showers Possible
- Fountain Inn Farmers Market Returns May 2nd
- Brett Barest Previews A Great Week Ahead for Greenville Live Music
- South Carolina Reports Over 1100 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Thursday
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- fête Greenville TV’s stuff to do – April 15 to 18
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC