In anticipation of our 2019 summer festival, the Chamber Music Society of the Carolinas would like to invite you to a free chamber music concert on March 16th at the Governor’s School for the Arts and Humanities, at 7:30pm
Everyone who has been to our Swannanoa Chamber Music Festival concerts in the past is familiar with the award-winning ensembles, world-class soloists, and beautiful programming that we have brought for the past 4 years. In this, our 5th year in Greenville, we are changing our name, expanding our audiences, and introducing a complimentary springtime concert.
Our summer concerts are moving back to the Fine Arts Center, from the Carolina Music Museum where we will have more room and will continue on Mondays in July.
Please join us on March 16th for a concert featuring the Tesla String Quartet on their way to London’s Wigmore Hall, celebrating our 5th year in Greenville, our 50th anniversary as the Swannanoa Chamber Music Festival, and our inaugural year as the Chamber Music Society of the Carolinas.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Clemson wins 4th straight, holds Wake Forest to 39 points
- Mississippi St. jumps out early, beats South Carolina 69-48
- VIDEO: Dog enjoys snow with skis, in need of forever home
- High School basketball playoffs underway in the Upstate
- Which face mask is best for communication? A new study weighs in
- Community calls for safer streets after lawsuit settlement four years after teen's death
- Here's what you need to know about February's full Snow Moon
- Golf without Tiger Woods? Injuries from wreck brings prospect closer to reality
- Officials investigate box of Covid-19 vaccines found on a Puerto Rico street
- Vaccine allocations expected to increase next week, DHEC officials say