“’night, Mother” is a critically acclaimed play about a difficult topic: a person contemplating suicide.
It’s a subject that needs to be openly discussed, said Christopher Rose, who is directing Centre Stage’s production of Marsha Norman’s Pulitzer Prize-winning drama.
“Putting it in front of the community is good because mental
Upstate News Headlines
- Road to 270: President Trump's best path to victory hinges on two vital swing states
- Rays hold off Dodgers 6-4 to even up World Series
- In rebuke of President Trump, former President Obama urges voters to show up for Joe Biden
- Russia and Iran obtained US voter data in bid to sow unrest before election, FBI warns
- Crazy Quesadilla donating portion of sales Nov. 3 to family of Sgt. Jumper
- New images show NASA spacecraft’s historic landing on asteroid
- White woman caught on video yelling obscenities at a Black Starbucks barista over face mask
- Anderson PD searching for two runaway teens missing from apartment complex
- Senate Republicans defend Barrett against new report
- Moe and Madison battle for North Carolina's 11th Congressional District