After a year of being closed to indoor performance, Centre Stage is delighted to announce that this summer we will reopen our indoor venue with My Way: A Musical Tribute to Frank Sinatra, a revue show conceived by David Grapes and Todd Olson and book by Todd Olson. With a small cast of virtuoso performers, an incredible live jazz band, and an intimate (but socially-distanced) jazz club environment you will not want to miss this vivacious return to live theatre in true Centre Stage style.
We are also thrilled to announce the kickoff of our full 2021-2022 Season this September complete with shows previously postponed as well as some new titles! With three breathtaking musicals, two side-splitting cult classic comedies, and a holiday celebration like you’ve never experienced before, we know this season will usher in a new era with a bang. Three moving dramas round out the season as part of our Fringe Series along with our Annual New Play Festival and Prelude, a new educational program featuring young artists from the Upstate. See the full season lineup listed in the attached graphic.
Bookings for these shows will first be available to our 2019-2020 and 2020-2021 Season Members who so patiently waited for our reopening. Season members will be able to begin booking our Grand Reopening My Way starting in May and then begin booking the full 2021-2022 season in June. Information on tickets for the general public will be published at a later time. We humbly thank you for your loyalty and continued support and eagerly welcome you back with open arms this fall.
Safety is a Top Priority
As always, the safety of our performers, production crew, staff, community, and audience members remains our top priority, especially in an intimate venue such as ours. We will continue to monitor the health of our community and make adjustments to our seating arrangements, programming, and safety protocols as we are able to do so. We have already implemented a number of safety enhancements:
- Brand New HVAC system with increased filtration and added ionization
- Increased cleaning and regular use of sanitation foggers before and after performances
- Limited, socially distanced seating capacity as needed
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations
- Additional health screenings for staff and artists For any questions or inquiries, our box office/gallery hours are Tuesday-Thursdays, 2-5pm. We can be reached via phone at (864) 233-6733 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow for delayed response times due to our reduced staff. We will certainly return your calls and emails as soon as we are able.