The Center for Developmental Services (CDS) is hosting the 9th annual Eggs Benefit presented by John I. Smith Charities on Thursday, October 1, 2020. This year the event will be virtual and guests can join us LIVE at 9:00am at www.EggsBenefit.com.
During this 20 minute program, you’ll learn about the amazing services for children with disabilities in our Community and how you can help make an impact. More than 8,000 children receive the vital help they need at CDS each year.
Learn More About the Eggs Benefit
How to Participate
To add the event to your planner, click on this Calendar Invite that will download with a reminder notification.
In addition to watching the online event, CDS has numerous ways you can help us promote this fundraiser and be actively involved in supporting our mission:
- Create your own Crowdfunding Page to support CDS.
- Become a Table Captain by inviting friends and family to watch the event.
- Fill out a Pledge Card to show your commitment.
- Download a Calendar Invite with a reminder notification.
To learn more about the event and the crowdfunding campaign, contact Joy Blue at email@example.com or (864) 331-1314.
Upstate News Headlines
- Investigators Question Story Of Hiker Found In Zion National Park, Say Statements ‘Don’t Add Up’
- Family of Catherine Blauvelt calling for suspected killer to turn himself in
- Reports: Vice President Pence adviser tests positive for coronavirus
- South Carolina voters wait hours in long lines in Greenville County
- Car catches on fire after woman says her brakes failed, and she hit a gas pump, troopers say
- Pence adviser Marty Obst tests positive for coronavirus
- Vice President Pence to speak in Greenville this week
- Videocast: Showers, Cooler Sunday
- Tropical Storm Zeta Explodes – Hurricane Zeta Expected – Possible Huge Nor’ Easter – WeatherMan Plus
- Amber Alert issued in Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas for 2 girls