The Center for Developmental Services (CDS) in partnership with the Family Connection office of Greenville are offering “Coffee and Connections at CDS” every fourth Wednesday of the month from 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM. This free event provides coffee and conversation for families of children with special needs and learning disabilities. Families can connect to others in the community and share information about local resources while also sharing stories of navigating special needs care. We are trying to promote and add this event to local calendars so that families can find assistance and friendship in one central location at CDS. We would appreciate you sharing this event!
Interested parties can contact the Family Connections office of Greenville at GreenvilleInfo@FamilyConnectionSC.org for more information.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Watch Shaquille O’Neal Get Slammed Through a Table in Pro Wrestling Match
- VIDEO: New York City renter finds hidden apartment behind mirror
- Today Show's Craig Melvin urges awareness after personal lost
- NC school board wants schools reopened by end of March for in-person learning
- Here's what's in the Senate stimulus plan
- Upstate shelter throws goodbye party as its largest 'dog' heads to forever home
- Murder suspect fires attorneys, will represent himself at trial, district attorney says
- Dallas police officer charged with arranging two killings
- Yes, you are getting lots of robocalls again
- Who is eligible for South Carolina’s phase 1b?