The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention redefined “close contact” with someone with COVID-19 to include briefer, but repeated encounters adding up to 15 minutes over a 24-hour period.
SUBSCRIBE to ABC NEWS: https://bit.ly/2vZb6yP
Watch More on http://abcnews.go.com/
LIKE ABC News on FACEBOOK
FOLLOW ABC News on TWITTER:
GOOD MORNING AMERICA’S HOMEPAGE:
Upstate News Headlines
- What happens if Florida wins out? A ‘chaotic finish,’ according to Paul Finebaum | KJZ
- Why is Ohio State a College Football Playoff team if they play so few games?
- If Clemson beats Notre Dame in ACC title game, will both make the playoff?
- 2 killed in fiery crash following chase in Spartanburg Co.
- CDC: Stay home for holidays or get tested twice
- Man killed, trooper hurt in DUI crash
- Troopers investigating Newberry County fatal crash
- Upstate Weather: Increasing clouds today, with mild temps
- Most Wanted 12-2-2020
- Deadly crash on N. Pleasantburg Drive leads to charges for suspect