Candler, NC (FOX Carolina) – Deputies in Buncombe County have charged a woman with murder following the death of 47-year-old Roger Michael Evans.
According to the sheriff’s office, 47-year-old Shannon Nicole Daves lived with Evans at a home on Copper Mill Court in Candler.
Deputies say around 9:36 p.m. Wednesday…
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- NYT: A man has over $200 million worth of Bitcoin, but he forgot the password to access it
- Upstate County Councilwoman passes away from COVID-19 complications, family says
- Booster club raising funds to repair Walhalla HS band trailer
- Alex Azar resigns as Health and Human Services Secretary, citing Capitol mob
- Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar condemns Capitol riot in resignation letter
- Rutherford Co. deputies searching for man facing domestic violence warrants
- Family: Anderson Co. councilwoman passes away
- Mattel unveils Maya Angelou Barbie doll
- Hospitals will receive less COVID-19 vaccine doses than requested, SCHA says
- DC police identify suspect in connection to officer pinned to door at Capitol during riot