During a Wednesday announcement, California’s Department of Public Health recommended that essential workers — including restaurants, food service workers, grocery workers, and delivery drivers — get tested regularly for coronavirus. Because these individuals come into regular contact with the public, state health officials recommend periodic testing for all essential workers, with or without symptoms.
The health department also recommends that essential workers are given priority access to testing, according to the Los Angeles Times. For Los Angeles, county leaders will
Upstate News Headlines
- Notre Dame vs. North Carolina: 2020 Game Preview
- Teen Driver Charged after Deadly DUI Crash in Anderson Co.
- 1 dead after 3-vehicle DUI Crash in Spartanburg Co.
- Official Winter Forecast 2020 – 2021
- 2020-2021 Greenville Swamp Rabbits Season Preview
- Upcoming Major Snowstorm May Impact North Carolina Mountains
- Clemson Men’s Basketball Defeat Purdue
- JUDGES SHUT DOWN TRUMP’S CLAIM OF ELECTION IRREGULARITIES IN COURT-NBC NEWS
- Health Experts Fear Thanksgiving Covid Spike | NBC Nightly News
- How Fast-Tracked Covid Vaccines May Impact Future Immunizations | NBC News NOW