ASHEVILLE, NC (FOX Carolina) – Officials in Buncombe County issued an order for people to stay home if possible on Wednesday.
Buncombe County residents may only eave their homes for essential activities, essential government functions, or to operate essential businesses.
The order will go into effect on Thursday at 8
Upstate News Headlines
- Chick fil A Spicy Chicken Sandwich Recipe | Copycat Recipe
- Should We Trust Presidential Poll Numbers This Election Year? | Sunday TODAY
- South Carolina announces latest coronavirus update (October 25, 2020)
- ABCs of Horror: “Y” Is for You’re Next (2011)
- DHEC: South Carolina’s COVID-19 new confirmed cases double on Sunday
- Pelosi says she will run for Speaker again if Democrats keep control of the House
- Man, woman shot inside Spartanburg County home, both taken to hospital
- White House chief of staff says 'we're not going to control pandemic', after Pence staffers test positive – live
- Zoom-themed Halloween costume is scary good
- Want something delivered by Christmas? Order way in advance