BUNCOMBE COUNTY, N.C. (FOX Carolina) — Buncombe County Board is hosting a meeting on August 4th, to consider a resolution to support community reparations.
Another resolution is going to be presented declaring racism a public health and safety crisis, according to the agenda.
The resolution to support reparations can be
Upstate News Headlines
- Nicole: Cloudy Tuesday with highs in the 70s
- VP Mike Pence to visit Greenville Tuesday for campaign rally
- Expect fewer gifts this holiday season
- Trump administration set to announce Medicare and Medicaid will cover Covid vaccine
- Police: Victim was struck in head, suffered serious injury after refusing to give man money near downtown Asheville
- Ghost Stories of America: Woman killed by train still remembered by some
- Greenville Co. Schools looks to fill nearly 200 positions at Tuesday job fair
- Coroner: One killed in crash in I-85 north in Greenville
- Cold case unit, police use DNA samples to identify suspect in 46-year-old child abduction, murder
- 5’8″ Guy Learns To Dunk With NBA Training