ASHEVILLE, NC (FOX Carolina) – Deputies with the Buncombe County Sheriff’s Office arrested four people after a series of Meth and Fentanyl trafficking investigations.
According to the sheriff’s office, after BCAT agents and SCET deputies conducted a long investigation on Thursday along Missionary Lane, officials discovered 14 grams of
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Sheriff's Office: Daycare on lockdown as deputies search for two suspects in Laurens County
- Upstate Weekend Highlights, Our Picks for Upstate Things to Do :: March 5-7th
- Deputies: Henderson County man charged with statutory rape of a runaway juvenile
- FLORIDA MAN Throws Alligator Through Wendy’s Drive-Thru Window!
- Ex-Laurel City police chief accused of setting fires across Maryland
- Deputies: Search ongoing for two stolen vehicle suspects; Upstate daycares on lockdown
- SEC Women’s Basketball Tournament Features 4 Games Thursday
- Clemson vs. Syracuse Men’s Basketball Highlights
- Doughnut Chains Ranked From Worst To Best
- US Capitol increases security over QAnon conspiracy Trump will reclaim presidency