BUNCOMBE COUNTY, NC (FOX Carolina) The Buncombe County Sheriff’s Office said one of their staff members has been placed on administrative leave amid an investigation conducted by the State Bureau of Investigation.
While details remain limited, the Sheriff’s Office says Chief Deputy Don Eberhardt’s administrative leave began on April 24.
Upstate News Headlines
- Seth Meyers Takes a Closer Look at How Trump Has Given Up on the Coronavirus
- 'Need has never been greater,' United Way of the Piedmont runs Thanksgiving food drive
- Analysis: Barrett’s confirmation triggers prime time GOP celebration
- Family of Greenville nightclub shooting victim speaks out
- 90,000 people told to evacuate because of wildfires in Southern California
- British study shows evidence of waning immunity to Covid-19
- People are literally dancing in the streets as they wait to vote
- US marks highest number of new COVID-19 cases in a 48-hour period
- Family of nightclub shooting speaks out
- Proposed natural gas line has some area residents concerned