Our never-ending soup and salad days are behind us: Souplantation is permanently closing every location, effective immediately.
Headquartered in San Diego County, where the first Souplantation opened in 1978, the all-you-can-eat chain now numbers nearly 100 outposts across the country. Run by parent company Garden Fresh Corp, the buffet restaurants are known as Sweet Tomatoes outside of Southern California.
On March 10, days before California and much of the country closed restaurant dining rooms in order to reduce the spread
Upstate News Headlines
- Seven Halloween Movies You Can Stream for Free
- Best Animals Work From Home News Bloopers
- 15 Abnormally Large Animals That Actually Exist
- The Economist Endorses Joe Biden For President | Morning Joe | MSNBC
- Here’s Trump’s wildest election prediction
- Michael Symon’s Death by Chocolate Cookies | Symon’s Dinners Cooking Out | Food Network
- Bobby Flay’s Pumpkin-Cranberry Scones with Whipped Maple Butter | Brunch @ Bobby’s | Food Network
- Walking HAUNTED Village of Sleepy Hollow, NY
- 2020 election battle for White House, Congress poised to hit record-shattering $14 billion
- Upstate Weather: What’s ahead after Zeta