Our never-ending soup and salad days are behind us: Souplantation is permanently closing every location, effective immediately.
Headquartered in San Diego County, where the first Souplantation opened in 1978, the all-you-can-eat chain now numbers nearly 100 outposts across the country. Run by parent company Garden Fresh Corp, the buffet restaurants are known as Sweet Tomatoes outside of Southern California.
On March 10, days before California and much of the country closed restaurant dining rooms in order to reduce the spread
Upstate News Headlines
- Epsilon. 95L. Tropics Update. And Rest of Hurricane Season Forecast
- Tropical Update: Depression likely as system moves toward Gulf
- Syracuse vs Clemson College football free pick & predictions
- Justin Fields talks decision to stay at Ohio State, reflects on loss to Clemson | SportsCenter
- College Football Live | David Pollack “debate” Clemson vs Syracuse, South Carolina vs LSU
- Mike Farrell’s College Football Picks Week 8 (10/24)
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 10/24/2020 College Football Picks & Tips
- Fall Weather Week: How colder temperatures can affect football games
- Settlement reached over underground gasoline pipe leak
- Laying Sgt. Jumper to rest