Average inches of snowfall? 60-80 inches
Number of slopes? 9
Skiable acres? 27
Weekend/Holiday – Adult: $68, Jr./Sr./Military: $62
Weekday – Adult: $45, Jr./Sr./Military: $40
Opening day? Tickets are available starting Dec. 12 but we will start making snow as soon as the weather allows us to so that date may change if mother nature changes in our favor.
Number of lifts? 5 surface lifts and 2 aerial lifts
Longest run? Redeye at 3,500 feet
Base/summit elevation? 1,250 ft/1,750 ft
Driving distance to nearest major cities?
Washington, D.C. – 116 Miles Richmond, Va. – 141 Miles Charlottesville, Va. – 97 Miles Roanoke, Va. – 146 Miles Lexington, Ky. – 449 Miles Charlotte, N.C. – 330 Miles Winston Salem, N.C. – 251 Miles Atlanta, Ga. – 567 Miles Chattanooga, Tenn. – 503 Miles
What guidelines and protocols have you
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- A woman who won a $60 million lottery said she got the winning numbers from her husband's dream
- Video captures chaotic scene after officer runs over crowd in Tacoma, Wash.
- US police weigh officer discipline after DC rally, Capitol riots
- REPORT: Deshaun Watson Prefers Jets as No.1 Landing Spot
- Boston finishes strong, No. 4 So. Carolina tops LSU 69-65
- Veteran tight end Greg Olsen announces retirement
- Clemson downs No. 23 Syracuse in Overtime
- Greenville County deputies locate missing juvenile
- One arrested after shooting outside birthday party at Upstate teen center, deputies say
- Dwayne Johnson shows off his hair skills in an adorable post with his 2-year-old daughter