BROTHER OLIVER will be right here on THURSDAY, AUGUST 29th for a full-band-style in-store performance at 7 p.m. We’ll be celebrating the release of their new album, WELL, HELL, and this will be your first chance to buy it before its official release on the 30th!
Somewhere down at the crossroads of psychedelic rock and melodic folk lies Brother Oliver, happily working both genres into their musical brew. Siblings Andrew and Stephen Oliver have banded together to create one of the Upstate’s most appealing acts, making catchy, complex and infectiously hummable music that can be both achingly intimate and impressively wide-screen.
How to Get There
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Warm and breezy Thursday
- The 10 Senate seats most likely to flip in 2022
- US-China tensions threaten global climate change efforts
- South Carolina moves a step closer to allowing open carry laws for firearms
- Texas power grid CEO is fired following widespread outages during winter storms
- House passes sweeping voting rights bill over GOP opposition
- Southside Christian boys basketball team wins 1A state championship
- Greenville restaurant, grocery store workers hopeful about COVID-19 vaccine eligibility
- Poor shooting night dooms Tigers in 64-54 loss
- Dogs sickened after ingesting opioids, marijuana at park in San Francisco