CHARLOTTE – After one week of Pro Bowl voting, Brian Burns is the leading vote-getter among NFC defensive ends.
Burns, 22, is among six first- or second-year players currently lead their conference in votes received at their respective positions.
On Wednesday, Burns was named NFC Defensive Player of the Week for filling up the stat sheet in last week’s win over the Lions (2.0 sacks, five tackles, four QB hits, tackle for loss pass deflection).
Burns leads the Panthers with 6.0 sacks this year. He also leads the team with 16 quarterback hits, and his 29 pressures ties for first among NFL defensive ends (according to Radar360).
Fan voting for the 2021 Pro Bowl will continue here until Thursday, December 17.
From December 1-17, fans will also be able to vote directly on Twitter. To cast such a vote,
- Furman Paladins Put Perfect SoCon Record On The Line At VMI Wednesday Night
- Could Carolina Panthers trade for Deshaun Watson?
- Will Alabama, Clemson and Ohio State dominate the 2021 college football season? | USA TODAY Sports
- Clemson’s Next Star Who Is: DJ Uiagalelei
- Brad Brownell Discusses Virginia Loss
- Mahomes’s Injury, Brady Over Brees, and Rodgers Dominates With Cousin Sal | The Bill Simmons Podcast
- Zion Williamson erupts for 31 points [HIGHLIGHTS] | NBA on ESPN
- Urban Meyer will learn the difference between college and NFL soon – Rex Ryan | NFL Countdown
- Predicting how successful Urban Meyer and Trevor Lawrence could be for the Jaguars
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- DHEC’s Key Indicators Dashboard Gives Snapshot of Covid-19 Impact in South Carolina
- North Carolina Reports Lowest number of COVID-19 cases in weeks
- SCEL: Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $865 million
- Wofford moving to remote instruction for 2 weeks due to high number of COVID cases
- The Latest: McConnell points finger at Trump in Capitol riot
- This birthday candle hack will prevent germs from getting on the cake
- Jazmine Sullivan, Eric Church, H.E.R. to sing at Super Bowl
- Deputies ask for help tracking down missing 16-year-old
- The history of vaccines: Everything you need to know
- Here's a step-by-step look at what is planned for Inauguration Day