The Toasty Farmer is Greenville’s Winter Farmers Market providing a safe & friendly space to support your local growers and makers. Shop freshly harvested greens and root veggies, cheeses, mushrooms, smoked trout, kombucha, pastries, art, craft, jewelry, soaps, lotions and craft beer.
Each Saturday at Brewery 85, 11-2 from December 12th -March 20th, come order delicious plates from our food truck or mac & cheese bar, listen to tunes and be a part of our food community that thrives with your participation! See you there!
How to Get to Brewery 85
Upstate News Headlines
- SCHP: driver killed after hitting tree in Cherokee County
- Upstate cleaners use electrostatic sprayers to combat COVID-19 in offices
- Henderson Co. deputies search for armed bank robbery suspect
- DHEC Reports 1777 New Covid-19 Infections in South Carolina
- Troopers: Car chase ends with fugitive arrest
- Funniest & Cutest Golden Retriever Puppies #26- Funny Puppy Videos 2020
- Online holiday shopping could cause shipping delays this holiday season
- Free COVID-19 testing options are available after Thanksgiving holiday
- Spartanburg leaders asking residents to shop locally on Black Friday
- Deputies: Man assaulted during home invasion in McDowell Co., suspects sought