I fell sick on 25 March. Four months later, I’m still dealing with fever, cognitive dysfunction, memory issues and much more
I just passed the four-month mark of being sick with Covid. I am young, and I had considered myself healthy.
My first symptom was that I couldn’t read a text message. It wasn’t about anything complex – just trying to arrange a video call – but it was a few sentences longer than normal, and I couldn’t wrap my head around it. It was the end of the night so I thought I was tired, but an hour later I took my temperature and realized I had a fever. I had been isolating for 11 days at that point; the only place I had been was the grocery store.
Upstate News Headlines
- When It Comes to Politics and Talk Shows, Kal Penn Approves Radical Possibility
- The Five Best Final Fantasy Soundtracks of All Time
- George Clooney Stars in First Trailer for Netflix Space Epic The Midnight Sky
- ABCs of Horror: “#” Is for 1408 (2007)
- Gateways: How PJ Harvey’s Dry Helped Me Grapple with My Femininity
- Paste Power Ranking: The 5 Best TV Shows on Right Now, from Queen’s Gambit to Spanish Princess
- Montreal Restaurateurs Shuttered for Another Month At Least
- Trump TV? Why this may be the President’s next act
- Biden makes play for red states in final days of campaign
- Brett Kavanaugh foreshadows how Supreme Court could disrupt vote counting