3PM-9PM The Grove @ Upcountry Provision
An afternoon celebrating fire, meat, and refreshments in a rustic, camp-like setting, Pitmaster Jeff Bannister, Chef-duo Stephen & Cheryl Kraus of Upcountry Provisions and special guest chefs will collaborate on May 18th for Bovinoche. There will also be Live Music by: Angela Easterling & Brandon Turner and The Passing Scene
In addition to lots of local love from community sponsors, Bovinoche will take place at The Grove, the new Upcountry Provisions event space on State Park in downtown Travelers Rest.
Menu served social style; Cash bar with beverages, cigars and t-shirts will be available. Here’s more about past Bovinoche events.
How to Get There
Upstate News Headlines
- Report: Tax records show President Trump tried to land projects in China, NYT reports
- Quaran-Scenes: “I Put a Spell on You” in Hocus Pocus
- Election officials in at least two states contact law enforcement after threatening emails sent to voters
- Trump’s war chest has dwindled as election draws near
- Commitment 2020: Elbert County sheriff's race profile
- Parents of 545 children separated at US border still can’t be found
- Lawyers say they can't reach parents of 545 migrant children separated at US border
- Police: Masked suspect with long gun robbed Hardee’s in Greer
- The best down comforters that’ll keep you cozy all season long
- Anderson County honors sacrifice of fallen officers, Sheriff shares condolences with Greenville Co. Sheriff’s Office