Boston College vs. Clemson: The No.1 Tigers survived a scare at home battling back from an 18-point deficit to get the victory over the Eagles, 34-28. Freshman quarterback D.J. Uiagalelei was sensational replacing Trevor Lawrence, registering 369 total yards and was responsible for 3 scores. Running back Travis Etienne became the ACC’s all-time leading rushing yardage leader, as he ran for 84 yards and a score and hauled in 7 receptions for 140 yards and a touchdown. Boston College quarterback Phil Jurkovec passed for 204 yards and 2 touchdowns.
Upstate News Headlines
- These Are Hands Down The Greatest Sandwiches Of All Time
- Greenville PD offers advice on protecting packages from porch pirates in 2020
- Southeast Weather: Wild Start to December?
- Thanksgiving food distribution happening today in Greenville County
- Turkey Day 5-Can Run marks 29th year
- News Update from FOX Carolina
- Shooting on Interstate 26 near Charleston kills man
- 8 Ways to Watch Movies Online with Friends and Family This Holiday Season
- Record Time: New & Notable Vinyl Releases (November 2020)
- On the Move: Mikaela Duchnak