Skate, Roll, & Stroll is a disability-friendly time on the Big Ice at Bon Secours Wellness Arena! Come out in your wheelchair or walker, be pulled around the ice on a sled or in a wagon, walk on the ice or try your hand at ice skating!
Skate Roll and Stroll sessions will be held from 11 am – 12:30 pm. Ice walkers are free and available first-come, first served. Guests are encouraged to bring their own sleds, wagons, and helmets. Participants and spectators are required to wear face coverings at all times, and socially distanced seating is required for spectators.
This event is free of charge and offers free parking in the VIP lot off of Church Street. Free ADA parking is available in the loading dock parking lot off of Academy Street.
*Due to social distancing requirements, volunteers will not available to assist on the ice. For more information, visit https://bit.ly/3aQFT1E
Today’s Upstate Event Calendar
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Former President Trump faces probes from 5 independently elected investigators. Here's where each one stands
- Mission Health hospitals to relax visitation restrictions beginning March 2
- 'We're excited': Greenville bars and restaurants react to lifted 'last call' order
- Upstate schools moving on to state championship games
- Pedestrian hit and killed on I-185 troopers says
- Coroner's office responding to fatal crash involving pedestrian in Greenville
- Pedestrian hit by 3 cars dies on I-185, troopers say
- NC Senate OK's allowing concealed handguns at more churches
- Minimum wage hike all but dead in big COVID relief bill
- Clemson’s graduation moving to Greenville means an economic loss for the campus area