The Mission Statement of Bon Secours St. Francis Health System is to bring compassion to health care and to be Good Help to Those in Need®, especially those who are poor and dying. As a system of caregivers, we commit ourselves to help bring people and communities to health and wholeness through the healing ministry of Jesus Christ and the Catholic Church.
We call ourselves a health system, and health is exactly what we focus on. We believe that being healthy means more than just not being sick. It means optimizing your health so you can live your life to the fullest. Whether we heal a condition, help you make smarter food choices, inspire you to get moving, or simply offer a word of support, we believe true wellness is about feeling good — body and spirit.
With innovative technology, we heal the body. With faith, we mend the spirit. We draw from a past that’s rich in the healing tradition, while strengthening the future through the guidance and support of the Ministry of Bon Secours and the Bon Secours Health System, Inc.
Upstate News Headlines
- California will now require more diversity on company boards
- It's October 3rd: 13 'Mean Girls' mistakes you probably missed
- Plexiglass dividers in some classrooms may allow for more face-to-face learning in Greenville County
- Tracking cold air
- Hear Mumford & Sons Play Babel Deep Cuts and More on This Day in 2012
- AC/DC Reunite & Tease New Album
- Monsterland's Dreary, Uneven Fairy Tale Anthology Is Committed to Bumming You Out
- ABCs of Horror: “A” Is for Alice, Sweet Alice (1976)
- Raised by Wolves Finale: What In Sol's Name Did I Just Watch?
- Laura Jane Grace Surprise Releases New Album Stay Alive