The Mission Statement of Bon Secours St. Francis Health System is to bring compassion to health care and to be Good Help to Those in Need®, especially those who are poor and dying. As a system of caregivers, we commit ourselves to help bring people and communities to health and wholeness through the healing ministry of Jesus Christ and the Catholic Church.
We call ourselves a health system, and health is exactly what we focus on. We believe that being healthy means more than just not being sick. It means optimizing your health so you can live your life to the fullest. Whether we heal a condition, help you make smarter food choices, inspire you to get moving, or simply offer a word of support, we believe true wellness is about feeling good — body and spirit.
With innovative technology, we heal the body. With faith, we mend the spirit. We draw from a past that’s rich in the healing tradition, while strengthening the future through the guidance and support of the Ministry of Bon Secours and the Bon Secours Health System, Inc.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- SC DHEC Announces Plan to Bring Covid-19 Vaccine to the Homebound
- Video Captures Greenville Zoo’s Baby Giraffe Enjoying Thursday’s Spring-Like Weather
- Greenville’s Tetrad Brew House Shares How it all Began
- South Carolina Covid-19 Update for February 25th
- Multiple South Carolina CVS Pharmacies Showing Covid-19 Vaccinations Openings: Feb 25th
- Official: 2 guns, knife found in student vehicle at a Spartanburg Co. high school
- Oklahoma student, mother claim teacher discriminated against him for wearing 'Black King' shirt
- SC Senate passes COVID-19 Liability Immunity Act
- Famous rapper covers Hootie and the Blowfish song for Pokemon Day celebration
- Proposal to stop electing superintendent returns in SC