Greenville, SC (FOX Carolina) – Wednesday, a spokesperson for Bon Secours announced they have joined the Food and Drug Administration’s national Expanded Access Program for convalescent plasma as a treatment protocol for COVID-19.
Convalescent plasma is plasma from a person who has recovered from the virus and is given to
Upstate News Headlines
- These Are Hands Down The Greatest Sandwiches Of All Time
- Greenville PD offers advice on protecting packages from porch pirates in 2020
- Southeast Weather: Wild Start to December?
- Thanksgiving food distribution happening today in Greenville County
- Turkey Day 5-Can Run marks 29th year
- News Update from FOX Carolina
- Week 12 Thursday Injury Report: Russell Okung working his way back
- Happy Half Hour Recap: Thanksgiving
- Shooting on Interstate 26 near Charleston kills man
- 8 Ways to Watch Movies Online with Friends and Family This Holiday Season