Bon Secours Health System has teamed with Spire Motorsports and the Greenville Swamp Rabbits hockey team to present The Real Heroes Project, which honors health care workers on the frontline of the COVID-19 crisis.
As part of the partnership, the hood of Reed Sorenson’s number 77 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 hood
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Acting Capitol Police Chief Warns Of Threats To ‘Blow Up The Capitol’ When Biden Addresses Congress
- Home Security Footage Shows Shooting of Lady Gaga’s Dog Walker, Theft of Dogs
- New flower species discovered in Pickens County
- Cherokee County deputies investigating death of homeless person found near 6th St.
- US carries out airstrikes in Syria targeting Iranian-backed militia structures
- Teachers in Georgia will soon be eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine
- Fire crews rescue man trapped in Spartanburg FD elevator shaft
- 921 confirmed new cases reported, 939 hospitalizations in SC due to COVID-19
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo denies former aide's sexual harassment allegations
- Alcohol delivery could be coming to South Carolina