BOILING SPRINGS, SC (FOX Carolina)- An airman who grew up in Boiling Springs received one of the Department of Defense’s highest honors this week, according to a release from the U.S. Air Force.
Staff Sgt. Alaxey Germanovich was presented with the award at a special ceremony on Thursday, December 10
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- How President-elect Biden's Peloton bike could impact White House security
- Buffalo Bills fans make major contribution to Lamar Jackson's favorite charity
- Oscar Mayer hiring team to drive its Wienermobile across the US
- Videocast: Warming Up This Week
- FBI Investigating Home in Easley
- Predicting how successful Urban Meyer and Trevor Lawrence could be for the Jaguars
- 'Little old West Virginia' sets pace on vaccine rollout
- Small numbers of protesters gather at fortified US capitols
- Parler's homepage now has brief message to 'lovers and haters'
- The Latest: Slovakia wants tests for nearly all in nine days