(CNN) — Boeing announced it will cut an additional 7,000 jobs as its losses continue to mount following a plunge in revenue.
The aircraft maker had already announced was <a href=”http://www.cnn.com/2020/04/29/business/boeing-loss-staff-cuts/index.html” target=”_blank”>reducing staff</a> by 19,000 jobs earlier this year, through a combination of <a href=”http://www.cnn.com/2020/04/02/business/boeing-buyouts-layoffs/index.html” target=”_blank”>voluntary</a> and involuntary layoffs. It
Upstate News Headlines
- Former North Greenville University president dies
- ‘We can’t win’: Covid is devastating nursing homes. Some staff say they are unprotected.
- CFP Chair says Clemson dominance, Buckeyes’ weak schedule played role in rankings
- 2 hospitalized after small plane crashes in Greenville Co.
- Chance for a Large & Significant Snowstorm for the Eastern U.S Next Week?!
- College Football Playoff Ranking: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Clemson 4.Ohio St 5.TA&M – David Pollack
- Alabama 94% make College Football Playoff – Kirk Herbstreit backlash
- ESPN College Football Playoff Top 25 | Rankings: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Ohio State
- Deputies investigating shooting at Greenville apartment complex
- Discussing the CFP race & Dabo Swinney criticizing the Clemson-Florida State postponement | Get Up