Published 6th Jan 2021
Authorities say the abandoned South Carolina home where a group of people found a body stuffed in a deep freezer has burned down two days after the gruesome discovery.
Orangeburg County firefighters say the early Tuesday blaze at the home in Norway is considered suspicious, but a cause has not been determined.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- How to Schedule Your Covid-19 Vaccination in Greenville and Upstate South Carolina
- SC DHEC Announces New Strategy in Fight Against Covid-19
- Man with Confederate flag in Capitol identified and arrested
- Top 10 FATTEST Wild Animals Ever Seen
- Breaking down President-elect Joe Biden’s pandemic relief plan
- Mass vaccination sites struggle to meet soaring demand
- A Look at Growing Inauguration Day Security Threats
- New coronavirus concerns as cases surge nationwide
- Biden picks former South Carolina Democratic Party chair Harrison to head DNC
- Help on the way to administer COVID-19 vaccines in South Carolina