Bob Jones University announced its in-person second semester classes will start Jan. 13, 2021, and students will not receive a traditional spring break during the term.
Instead of giving the students one week off, the college plans to provide five days of rest throughout the 2021 semester. In addition, BJU
Upstate News Headlines
- These Are Hands Down The Greatest Sandwiches Of All Time
- Greenville PD offers advice on protecting packages from porch pirates in 2020
- Southeast Weather: Wild Start to December?
- Thanksgiving food distribution happening today in Greenville County
- Turkey Day 5-Can Run marks 29th year
- News Update from FOX Carolina
- Week 12 Thursday Injury Report: Russell Okung working his way back
- Happy Half Hour Recap: Thanksgiving
- How to watch, listen and live stream: Carolina at Minnesota in Week 12
- Shooting on Interstate 26 near Charleston kills man