WASHINGTON (AP) — A longtime national security aide to President-elect Joe Biden, Antony Blinken, is the leading contender to become Biden’s nominee for secretary of state.
Multiple people familiar with the Biden team’s planning tell The Associated Press that Blinken is at the front of his choices to be America’s
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- SLED says deputies used 'appropriate force' in shooting of teen girl; civil lawsuit filed in case
- Large-scale location to get COVID-19 vaccine opens in Greenville on Monday
- Where does SC rank in the U.S. in percentage of distributed COVID vaccines administered?
- How will school closures affect children in the long run? Wars, disease and natural disasters offer clues
- Gamecocks head coach Frank Martin tests positive for COVID-19 for second time
- Federal government executes convicted killer following prolonged legal fight
- Prisma opening high-volume vaccine center in Greenville next week
- LIVE: Crump, Sellers announce civil rights lawsuit against Anderson Co. Sheriff's Office
- State and local law enforcement work together to secure State House grounds ahead of inauguration day
- Elvis Presley's Graceland starting virtual tours