Charlotte, NC (FOX Carolina) – Wednesday, the Big South Conference announced it’s decision to delay fall sports seasons with the hopes of being able to play in the spring.
Officials say the decision has been made with the health and well-being of student-athletes in mind.
The delay will affect both
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 2 Exciting New Hobbies To Try This Spring
- VIDEO: Coast Guard crew helps rescue fishermen from sinking Canadian vessel
- Furman Features Travelers Rest Restaurant Topsoil in New Lunch & Learn Video
- 20 Woman-Owned Businesses to Support on International Women's Day
- Ex-NFL player Kellen Winslow II gets 14 years for rapes
- Officer under fire for slamming police dog against the side of officer's vehicle
- Man Beheads Daughter, Walks To Police Station With Chopped Head In Hardoi
- ‘It’s Not Fair’ Says Jailed Insurrectionist Photographed In Nancy Pelosi’s Office
- South Carolina Unveils New Covid-19 Vaccination Dashboard
- One year into the pandemic, America is still down nearly 10 million jobs