Nov.04 — Joe Biden defeated President Donald Trump in Arizona, the Associated Press projected, becoming the first Democratic presidential candidate to win the state since 1996. Kevin Cirilli and Bloomberg contributor Rick Davis interpret the latest election news on “Bloomberg Markets: European Open.”
Upstate News Headlines
- Trevor Lawrence set for possibly his final Clemson home game
- Fox News Is Terrified of Trump Supporters (and They Should Be)
- TV Rewind: Why Skins Remains a Gold Standard for Teen Drama Series
- The Croods: A New Age Is Hardly an Evolution from the Original, but Still Finds Laughs
- Make your predictions for Sunday's game at Minnesota
- Pickin' It: Panthers at Vikings
- Notre Dame vs. North Carolina: 2020 Game Preview
- DHEC to offer free HIV testing for World AIDS Day
- Teen Driver Charged after Deadly DUI Crash in Anderson Co.
- 1 dead after 3-vehicle DUI Crash in Spartanburg Co.