President-elect Joe Biden on Monday announced the health team that will lead his administration’s response to the coronavirus pandemic when he takes office in January.
Biden’s transition team <a href=”http://www.cnn.com/2020/12/06/politics/xavier-becerra-health-and-human-services/index.html” target=”_blank”>announced California Attorney General Xavier Becerra as his nominee</a> for secretary of Health and Human Services, Dr. Vivek Murthy as
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 'Rooting hard for you': Will departure notes end with President Trump?
- What President-elect Biden can and can't get from an evenly divided Senate
- Sensory Suite being offered to families living with autism
- FBI vetting National Guard troops in DC amid fears of insider attack at inauguration
- Gov. McMaster visiting Spartanburg Medical Center Monday
- President-elect Biden to nominate Gensler for SEC commissioner, Chopra to lead Protection Bureau, according to CNN
- How President-elect Biden's Peloton bike could impact White House security
- Buffalo Bills fans make major contribution to Lamar Jackson's favorite charity
- Oscar Mayer hiring team to drive its Wienermobile across the US
- Videocast: Warming Up This Week