President Donald Trump spent years limiting the number of refugees coming to the United States. President-elect Joe Biden, meanwhile, has pledged to set the annual refugee admissions cap at 125,000. But first, his team will have to contend with the damage left behind.
The refugee cap, which dictates how many
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Prisma Health System to take walk-in COVID-19 vaccine appointments again
- Greenwood Co. deputies warn of another phone scam
- South Carolina couple investigated for having sex on Myrtle Beach Ferris Wheel
- DHEC: Don't fall for COVID vaccine scams
- Video Captures Massive Avalanche on Mount Everest
- Clemson professor on Pres. Biden deportation moratorium
- Biological mom fighting to be involved in funeral plans after police say toddler was killed by
- Transport company busing people to COVID-19 vaccine appointments for free
- DHEC: 16% increase in vaccine supply coming to SC
- AnMed & DHEC partnering for vaccine clinic in Anderson Co.