(FOX Carolina) – <a href=”https://corporate.bestbuy.com/best-buy-to-close-stores-on-thanksgiving-day/” target=”_blank”>Best Buy has announced</a> its retail stores will be closed on Thanksgiving Day in 2020.
Other major retailers like Target and Walmart have also announced plans to remain closed on Thanksgiving this year.
CNN reports the operating plan changes are coming as the coronavirus pandemic
Upstate News Headlines
- Cute Puppy and Baby Monkey| Ban Sit Suggest Fruit From Lyly Bela
- Bobcat vs. Rattlesnake! Angeles National Forest.
- Over 25 million have already voted, but this is what pollsters expected: Nate Silver
- How Does Early Voting Affect The Forecast? And Other Listener Questions. l FiveThirtyEight
- The Sun Belt Could Decide Control Of The Senate l FiveThirtyEight Politics Podcast
- Seniors are breaking for Biden, COVID-19 might be why: Nate Silver
- Hurricane Epsilon Bermuda and 50 Foot Waves From Caribbean Disturbance
- Warming today with low humidity
- Deputies in Anderson County say 2 people were shot inside a car
- Minority and small business grants now up for grabs